Coble Farm

CF sign


Coble Farm – Owner Only Page

Grounds Maintenance Calendar

Homeowner Dues: Monthly dues in the amount of $280.00 are due and payable on the 1st of each month. Checks should be made payable to Coble Farm HOA. Coupon books are provided upon request only by submitting this form or contacting LMR: Coupon Payment Booklet Request   If you would like an automatic draft set up for youForm for LMR to set up a ClickPay account for you

Late Fees: A late fee of $15.00 is charged on the 15th day of the month. Late fees are charged on all accounts with a delinquent balance equal to or greater than one month’s dues. Even though coupon books are provided, please allow sufficient time for your payment to be processed. Statements are mailed out each month on all delinquent accounts.

Water Service: All units in the same building share a master water meter. Because of this, the water is included in the HOA dues and all of the water bills are in the name of and paid by the HOA.

Insurance Coverage: The Association is a town home community. While the units are town homes, the Association maintains insurance coverage that would usually apply to condominium units. This type of insurance coverage is required in the Declaration of Covenant. The Association carries the Master Insurance Policy which maintains fire and extended insurance coverage for all buildings, common areas, and amenities as well as general liability and Directors & Officers (D&O) coverage.

It is recommended that homeowners carry an HO-6 policy which provides coverage for personal property, personal liability, and building coverage.

Please note: Homeowners should contact their insurance agent to be sure that they have proper coverage.  Insurance Notice for Owners

Master Insurance Policy:
North Carolina Joint Underwriting Association

Policy: CM00699244-01

Agency: Community Management Ins Group, (336) 287-5591

Marc Samet, (336) 707-4377 or [email protected]

Deductible amount = $10,000.00*

*Please contact the Master Insurance Policy agent to confirm this deductible amount

Maintenance Requests: Please note that all maintenance requests MUST be submitted to our office in writing. Forms can be submitted on line (Contact Us tab at the top) or written and mailed to our office. For emergencies (roof leaks / water leaks) please contact our office at (336) 288-4944.

Swimming Pool: The pool opens in May and closes in September. A key to the pool gate may be obtained by contacting our office. Owners residing on Satinwood may purchase a pool membership for the season. Currently, pool memberships are $420.00. Please contact Lambeth Management for payment/key activation arrangements. Pool keys are deactivated for owners that have delinquent dues accounts.

Pool Rules

cf 4

Pets: While outside, pets are to be under the control of their owner, restrained by a leash or other physical restraint. Owners are expected to clean up after their pets.

Parking: Parking spaces were planned for two spaces per home based on the use of your garage and driveway with additional open spaces available for visitors. Parking on sidewalks or grass is prohibited at all times. Please be considerate of others and do not block the access of other driveways.

Trash Collection: Trash collection is performed by the City of Greensboro on Tuesday of each week. Trash receptacles should be placed at the front of your home on the morning of collection and removed the same day. Recycling and bulk items are picked up every other week on Tuesday (red week). Check the City of Greensboro website for more information:
City trash pick-up

Placement of trash and recycle toters for residents on:
Cooper Oaks    Dairyfield      Framingham

Architectural Control: Any changes or modifications to the exterior of your town home must receive prior approval from the Association. Forms are below. Please allow 30 days for the approval process.


Articles of Incorporation     Declaration     Bylaws     Handbook    Maint Responsibility List

Community Painting Schedule


Architectural Request Form – General        Landscaping/Tree Request      Satellite Dish Request     Fence Request Form

Storm Door Request     Directory Form

RIGHT TO INITIATE MEDIATION: Pursuant to N.C.G.S. § 7A-38.3F, members are notified that they may initiate mediation to try to resolve a dispute with the association; however, the association may decline mediation.  Any costs of mediation, including the mediator’s fees, shall be shared equally by the parties.  (NOTE: Disputes related solely to a member’s failure to timely pay an association assessment or any fines or fees associated with the levying or collection of an association assessment are not covered by the mediation statute.)