Staffordshire Townhomes


IMG_3692 IMG_3690

Staffordshire Homeowner Page

Homeowner Dues:  Monthly dues of $365.00 are charged on the first day of each month. Coupon books are provided upon request only by submitting this form or contacting LMR: Coupon Payment Booklet Request   If you would like an automatic draft set up for youForm for LMR to set up a ClickPay account for you

No Fishing or Feeding the Swan(s):  Fishing is strictly prohibited. The HOA invests money to stock the pond with fish that assist in maintaining the eco balance of the pond. The swan should not be fed by homeowners as one  homeowner has been designated to feed the swan. Typically, swans living in fresh water will eat duckweed, algae, pondweed, stonewort and wigeon grass, as well as tadpoles and insects. Please DO NOT FEED the swan.

Insurance Coverage: The Association is a town home community. The Association maintains insurance on common areas ONLY. In addition to the property coverage on any common area buildings, the Association also maintains general liability and Directors & Officers (D&O) coverage. Homeowners own their home and should maintain fire & extended insurance coverage on their unit and personal property by obtaining a HO-3 policy. Homeowners should contact their insurance agent to be sure that they have proper coverage.

Maintenance Requests:Please note that all maintenance requests MUST be submitted to our office in writing. Forms can be submitted online through the contact us option at the top of the page or written and mailed to our office. For emergencies (roof leaks / water leaks) please contact our office at (336) 288-4944.

Trash Collection: Trash collection is performed by the City of Greensboro on Monday of each week. Trash receptacles should be placed at the front of your home on the morning of collection and removed the same day. Recycling and bulk items are picked up every other week on Monday (blue week). Check the City of Greensboro website for more information.

Architectural Control: Any changes or modifications to the exterior of your town home must receive prior approval from the Association. Forms are below. Please allow 30 days for the approval process.

Association Documents:

Articles of Incorporation   Declaration   Declaration Amendment (annex land)   By-Laws  Maintenance Responsibility List

Architectural Request Form-General   Satellite Dish Request Form     Directory Form

RIGHT TO INITIATE MEDIATION: Pursuant to N.C.G.S. § 7A-38.3F, members are notified that they may initiate mediation to try to resolve a dispute with the association; however, the association may decline mediation.  Any costs of mediation, including the mediator’s fees, shall be shared equally by the parties.  (NOTE: Disputes related solely to a member’s failure to timely pay an association assessment or any fines or fees associated with the levying or collection of an association assessment are not covered by the mediation statute.)